Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
LONDON: C ARTHUR PEARSON. ASSUMED FIRST EDITION . Decorated Cloth. Good to Very Good/No Jacket. 8 plates as well as other illustrations. Classic tale of scouting life. Red cloth, rubbed, darkened, with pictorial image in black and yellow. Tight, lacking front endpaper. Pages well thumbed. A good reading copy.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Tobo Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- SAM SUTTON'S SCOUTS
- MARTIN, E LE BRETON
- Decorated Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Good to Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- ASSUMED FIRST EDITION
- C ARTHUR PEARSON
- Place of Publication
Terms of Sale
14 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 14 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Tobo Books
Tobo Books is a small family owned dealership working out of Hampshire, UK. We are always looking for new, interesting and unusual items, so do come back from time to time and see what's new!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]