Samson Agonistes ( Marnard's English Classic Series with Explanatory notes)
by Milton John
- Very Good+/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Maynard, Merrill & Co, 1893 A lovely tight little book, one of the Maynard's English Classic Series. Binding solid, Previous owners stamp on front verso, ffep and on front board otherwise unmarked. Pages very slightly aged. Green cloth covered boards with border decoration and black title, very little shelf or reading wear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Samson Agonistes ( Marnard's English Classic Series with Explanatory notes)
- Milton John
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Maynard, Merrill & Co
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Samson Agonistes John Milton Maynards Classics
- 16mo - over 5¾" - 6¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.