San Francisco Bay: A Pictorial Maritime History
by KEMBLE, John Haskell
- Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Bonanza Books. Very Good in Very Good dust jacket. 1957. Hard Cover. The history of San Francisco Bay from it early discoveries and its various bays, inlets and feeder rivers through the 20th Century is told here, accompanied by over 350 maps, drawings and photos. Maps of the greater Bay Area and lower Sacramento River basin at endpapers. --- In dark blue linen-finish paper-covered boards backed in pale blue cloth, with spine titling in dark blue. Blue monochrome illustrations on jacket. --- With small tears at endpapers, first binding signature is a bit loose, else a clean, sturdy copy. Intact jacket with two retailer's stickers and a bit of yellowing, else nice.; Small Quarto (9 to 11 in. tall); 194 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- San Francisco Bay: A Pictorial Maritime History
- KEMBLE, John Haskell
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- Bonanza Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>American History & Politics;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]