San Francisco: A Profile with Pictures
by CONRAD, Barnaby
- Very Good+ in Good+ dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Bramhall House. Very Good+ in Good+ dust jacket. 1959. Hardcover. The history of San Francisco is told in the form of black & white photos (and 4 in color) by various photographers. Many of these views are of the city in the late 1950s. --- In light blue cloth-covered boards with titling in darker blue to cover and spine. Dust jacket with color photo of the Bay Bridge to front panel. --- A clean, tightly-bound copy but with prior owner's bookplate affixed to front free endpaper. Dust jacket with tears, rubbing and mildly sunned spine but remaining mostly intact and bright.; Quarto - 11 to 13 in. tall; 228 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- San Francisco: A Profile with Pictures
- CONRAD, Barnaby
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Good+ dust jacket
- Bramhall House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause... [More]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.