Sanitation of Public Buildings.
by Gerhard, William Paul
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York Wiley, 1907, First Edition. hardcover. First Edition, First Thousand, so stated. -- Hardcover, blue cloth with bright gilt lettering, 262 pages. Condition: near fine. -- NICE COLLECTOR'S COPY of the 1907 physical book, an important public health book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bucks County Bookshop IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Sanitation of Public Buildings.
- Gerhard, William Paul
- Book condition
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Bucks County Bookshop IOBA
We pack carefully and ship promptly. U.S. customers may also pay with check or postal money order. Books are returnable in 30 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Bucks County Bookshop IOBA
Bucks County Bookshop adds regularly to our careful selection of Used, Scholarly and Collectible books. Please visit our Storefront and browse our seller-assigned catalogs for our Specialties. Or search for a specific book by author, title or keyword.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]