Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Sarah Morgan: the Civil War Diary of a Southern Woman
by East, Charles
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Old Tappan, New Jersey, U.S.A.": Touchstone, 1992. Book. Good. Soft cover. 0671785036 No Jacket; 8vo-over 7-9" tall. Trade paperback; spine uncreased; slight rubbing to edges of covers, with corner crease to lower front; browning to page edges; owner's name; bottom front corner of first leaf torn. B0007E10GM.".
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Sarah Morgan: the Civil War Diary of a Southern Woman
- East, Charles
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Old Tappan, New Jersey, U.S.A."
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]