SARDIS, VOLUME XIII, JEWELRY AND GOLD WORK, PART 1 1910-1914
by C. Densmore Curtis
- Very Good +
Blue Hill, Maine
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- SARDIS, VOLUME XIII, JEWELRY AND GOLD WORK, PART 1 1910-1914
- C. Densmore Curtis
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity available
- Sindacato Italiano Arti Grafiche
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Andre Strong Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.