Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chapman & Hall, 1904. First Edition THUS. Hardcover. Very Good. Disclaimer:A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged. At ThriftBooks, our motto is: Read More, Spend Less.Lexisnexis publisher, gridiron edition. Minor shelf and handling wear, overall a clean solid copy with minimal signs of use. Boards betray only trifling fading and discoloration and nicks and imperfections commensurate with age. Binding is tight and structurally sound. All interior pages absent any extraneous marks.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ThriftBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Sartor Resartus: the Life and Opinions of Herr Teufelsdrockh in Three Books
- Thomas Carlyle
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition THUS
- Chapman & Hall
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
From the largest selection of used titles, we put quality, affordable books into the hands of readers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]