Satan Was a Lesbian ( Lesbian / Lesbiana Literature / Content )
by Haley, Fred ( Monica Roberts )
- Near Fine (see description)
Standard Delivery: 5 to 20 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Satan Was A Lesbian is an infamous pulp paperbackwritten by Fred Haley in 1966, with the cover art by Doug Weaver.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
erotus claims another victim tonight... lone reader somewhere out in the n dakota polains... still freezing in march... big vast nothing but a hut and this book...
- Leonard Shoup (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Satan Was a Lesbian ( Lesbian / Lesbiana Literature / Content )
- Haley, Fred ( Monica Roberts )
- Doug Weaver Cover Art
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine (see description)
- First Edition
- San Diego, CA.: PEC Giant # G-1103 / Publishers Export Company, 1966, 1st Edition, First Printing
- Place of Publication
- San Diego, California
- Date published
- Haley, Fred ( Monica Roberts Satan Was a Lesbian
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
NOTE: We have a 99.9% fill rate, so order with the confidence of actually having your order filled. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, money order, U.S. INTERNATIONAL POSTAL MONEY ORDER( Pink in colour). Canadian residents must add 5% GST on the entire amount, including shipping. NOTE to US customers: Postage on envelopes to Canada is higher than within the United States. Please use the correct postage.
About the Seller
About Leonard Shoup
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]