Satanism and Witchcraft : A Study In Medieval Superstition
by Jules Michelet, A. R. Allinson (Translated by)
NY, New York, United States
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Satanism and Witchcraft : A Study In Medieval Superstition
- Jules Michelet, A. R. Allinson (Translated by)
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Thus
- The Citadel Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 8¼" tall
- History, Occult, Sorcery, Heresy, Witchcraft, Folklore, Witch, Hunter, Trials, Satan, Pact, Sabbat, Black Mass, Possession, Exorcism, Religious Psychology, Philosophy, Comparative Religion, Drugs, Magic, Sex Magick, Love Potion, Spells, Charms, Grimoire
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. UPS/FedEx/DHL upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - firstname.lastname@example.org ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....