Satiric Poems of John Trumbull: The Progress of Dulness and M'Fingal.
by TRUMBULL, John
- Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Grendel Books, ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Satiric Poems of John Trumbull: The Progress of Dulness and M'Fingal.
- TRUMBULL, John
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- University of Texas Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- POETRY, SATIRE,
Terms of Sale
Grendel Books, ABAA/ILAB
Please contact us to reserve books in advance. We will hold books for ten days, pending payment. All orders should be prepaid. Payment may be made by personal check, money order, or PayPal. Institutions can be billed to suit their needs. Massachusetts residents please add 6.25% sales tax. Domestic orders are shipped via the U.S. Postal Service (Priority Mail) starting at $15.00 for the first book. Shipping cost may be slightly higher depending on weight of book and shipping destination. Media Mail shipping rate is also available: $7.00 for the first book and $2.00 for each additional. Overseas orders are billed at cost. Books may be returned within 10 days for whatever reason, provided their condition has not been altered. We request that you notify us in advance of returns.
About the Seller
About Grendel Books, ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Remainder Mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Price Clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...