SCATTERING BRANCHES. Tributes To The Memory of William Butler Yeats. Edited by Stephen Gwynn.
by YEATS, William Butler. GWYNN, Stephen [editor]. DULAC, Edmund [contributor]
- See description
Hornby Island, British Columbia
Standard Delivery: 10 to 20 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Thompson Rare Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- SCATTERING BRANCHES. Tributes To The Memory of William Butler Yeats. Edited by Stephen Gwynn.
- YEATS, William Butler. GWYNN, Stephen [editor]. DULAC, Edmund [contributor]
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- New York: The MacMillan Company. 1940.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Ireland and Irish Literature;
Terms of Sale
Thompson Rare Books
TERMS: Prices are net to all. E-mail, telephone or fax to reserve. Payment can be made by cheque, Visa, or Mastercard. All books are returnable within 10 days. Our Website is at www.mjtbooks.com, please drop by and visit us. http://www.ThompsonRareBooks.com
About the Seller
About Thompson Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]