Scenes of Life at the Capital
by Whalen, Philip
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Whalens long poem, much expanded from the Maya Quarto pamphlet of the previous year, recently published in a new edition by Wave Books.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Passages Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Scenes of Life at the Capital
- Whalen, Philip
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Grey Fox Press
- Place of Publication
- Bolinas, CA
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All books are first editions in very good or better condition unless otherwise noted. Dustjackets are noted when present. Books will be held for one week unless other arrangements are made, and all purchases are returnable for any reason with advance notification. Institutional billing is available with standard terms.
About the Seller
About Passages Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]