Scheming Papists and Lutheran Fools: Five Reformation Satires
by Rummel, Erika (trans)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Fordham University Press, 1993. VG/VG. Softcover. DJ: some rubbing & edgewear; small creases at edges. Book: some rubbing & edgewear; overall clean & tight. 122 pages Keywords: 0823214826
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Book Junction (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Scheming Papists and Lutheran Fools: Five Reformation Satires
- Rummel, Erika (trans)
- Book condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Fordham University Press
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
The Book Junction
Payment in US funds only. PA residents will be charged 6% sales tax unless tax # provided. Checks are held for up to 15 days before shipping; checks returned for any reason will be subject to a $20 fee. All books subject to prior sale. Returns: Must notify seller within 10 days of intent to return; books may be returned within 14 days if not as described; shipping costs not refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About The Book Junction
Located in south central Pennsylvania, The Book Junction carries a wide variety of fiction and non-fiction. From collectible books to paperbacks, there is sure to be a book for you at The Book Junction!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Very Good Condition book with a Very Good Condition dust jacket. Very Good Condition indicates a used book that does show some... [More]