Science and Hebrew Tradition: Essays
by Huxley, Thomas H
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: D. Appleton, 1895. Authorized Edition. 372 pp. Marbled boards half-bound in leather. Top edge gilt. Very light wear to the extremities, plus a small chip at the spine tail. The spine is sunned. The endpapers are very mildly foxed. Otherwise fine in a square, tight binding with hinges intact.. Hard Cover. Very Good/No Jacket. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Banjo Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Science and Hebrew Tradition: Essays
- Huxley, Thomas H
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- D. Appleton
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Payment by PayPal, certified check, USPS money order, or personal check in US dollars drawn on a US bank (please allow time for personal checks to clear). We also accept most major credit cards through Biblio. Our books are guaranteed to be as described, with a thirty day right of return. Email notification is required to advise us that a book is being returned.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Banjo Booksellers
On-line and mail-order only. We have a wide variety of books, both fiction and non-fiction, with an emphasis on modern first editions and collectible childrens books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [More]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight... [More]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process... [More]
- The heel of the spine.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Marbled boards
- ... [More]
- top edge gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the pages... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]