The Science of Martial Arts Training
by Staley, Charles I
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Schroeder's Book Haven (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Science of Martial Arts Training
- Staley, Charles I
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1st ed. [Stated].
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Multi-Media Books
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Schroeder's Book Haven
Texas Residents will be billed 8 percent Sales Tax.
SHIPPING: Domestic USPS Media Mail is $3.50 per order, with additional titles shipping at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
PRIORITY MAIL: $8.00 most titles, heavy or oversized items may require additional postage.
FOREIGN ORDERS: Price listed is AN ESTIMATE. We Will Gladly Quote Your Shipping Options.
RETURNS POLICY: Books are graded conservatively and are returnable if not as described. Please contact us first for instructions for any return.
About the Seller
About Schroeder's Book Haven
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]