Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Los Angeles, California: Self Realization Fellowship Press., 1972 A solid bright book with small signature from previous author on ffep and small whited out item besides otherwise unmarked, Orange cloth covered boards with bright gilt title on front andf spine. Faint reading marks on cover, very little other shelfwear.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Science of Religion
- Yogananda , Paramahansa
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Self Realization Fellowship Press.
- Place of Publication
- Los Angeles, California
- Date published
- Patanjali Philosophy Sankara Hindu
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]