Scrambles in storm and sunshine among the Swiss and English Alps.
by Stock, E. Elliot
- See item description
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire
Standard Delivery: 8 to 25 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
John Ouseley. London. nd. [c.1910]. Royal 8vo. 210pp, (1) advert. Illus. Original decorative cloth. Ffep excised. Slight offsetting to half title. Extremities sl. bumped.
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Scrambles in storm and sunshine among the Swiss and English Alps.
- Stock, E. Elliot
- Book condition
- Used - See item description
- Quantity available
- John Ouseley.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- nd 
- Alpinist, Alpine, Mountaineering
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel and Exploration; Europe;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature will be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost. Post Brexit postage costs have suddenly increased, and may be subject to change. We will endeavour to find the most cost efficient means of postage for our customers. If we can find a lower price for postage we will adjust the charge accordingly. Regrettably, European customers may find that there are currently long delays in delivery due to the Brexit chaos.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- no publisher's date given
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]