Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Hutchinson's Scientific and Technical Publications, 1946. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good. London, Hutchinson's Scientific and Technical Publications, [July 1946] (date of preface). Octavo, x (last blank), 154 pages with 32 line illustrations. Cloth a little marked, rubbed and flecked; mild signs of use and age; ownership details on the front pastedown; a very good copy.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Michael Treloar Antiquarian Booksellers (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Screw Tug Design
- CALDWELL, A
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Hutchinson's Scientific and Technical Publications
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Michael Treloar Antiquarian Booksellers
If found to be incorrectly described, goods may be returned, provided notification is given within seven days of receipt. Postage and insurance are extra; uninsured parcels are sent at the purchaser's risk.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Adelaide, South Australia
Ask Seller a Question
About Michael Treloar Antiquarian Booksellers
The business was established in Adelaide in March 1976 and is a longstanding member of the Australian and New Zealand Association of Antiquarian Booksellers (ANZAAB) and the Australian Antique Dealers Association (AADA). A large out-of-print and antiquarian stock is maintained at our retail outlet in the centre of Adelaide; mail-order catalogues of our specializations are issued and a representative selection of our stock is online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]