Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Thames & Hudson, 2004. First edition. Paperback. Very Good. Thick oversized paperbound quarto. Substantial monograph on Scully with text by David Carrier. With 200 illustrations of which 190 are in color. 224 pp. A very good copy in thick paper wrappers with very wide French flaps. A large and heavy volume.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Derringer Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Sean Scully
- Art - Carrier, David (Sean Scully)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Thames & Hudson
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Conceptual Art;
Terms of Sale
All books returnable for full refund within two weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Derringer Books
Professional seller of quality first editions in all fields. Visitation by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]