In Search of America
by Jennings, Peter and Todd Brewster
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Inga's Original Choices (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- In Search of America
- Jennings, Peter and Todd Brewster
- Various Photographers
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Stated First Edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- History, North America, Social History, Cultural History, Social Sciences, Contemporary Studies
- Bookseller catalogs
- The Arts; Travel & Geography; Social Science;
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Inga's Original Choices
Domestic and International priority rates are based on books up to 4 lbs which will fit into a "Flat Rate" envelope. We will contact you with quotes for heavier books or multiple book orders. I endeavour to describe all items correctly but if you find a mistake or omission in the description I will gladly accept a return and I will refund the cost of the book. The item[s] need to be returned within 3 days of receipt and need to be received in the same condition as they were sent. I would prefer it if you could take a minute to contact me to resolve any issues before a return is arranged, possibly making a return unnecessary.
About the Seller
About Inga's Original Choices
Literature is an art and that is why I have incorporated a bookstore into my main business, custom framing. While I thoroughly enjoy this business, my first love always was and always will be books.
Some recent feedback:
1. "You are the champion of perfect book-mailers! How wonderfully you protected the book by bubble wrap and you reinforced the envelope so well with tape. The book is in pristine condition. Thank you so much for doing such a beautiful job".
2." Just received my copy of "Brighty of the Grand Canyon". Just as described (perfect really) and your processing time is totally amazing. Thank you for such a wonderful job. I am impressed and will gladly do business with you again as need and money allow".
3." Just a note to say the book arrived several days ago, which is really quick.
My customer is delighted with it". 4. I recently purchase a first edition book from you (Herbs and Apples), and I just want to thank you for your prompt service, careful packaging and reasonable price. Also, your description of the book was detailed and accurate, so the book is as I expected.
Thank you for visiting my virtual store. If you're in the neighborhood - You All Come - as they say around here!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]