by Alec Stansbury [Alec Stansbury Higgs]:
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Chapel Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Alec Stansbury [Alec Stansbury Higgs]:
- Book condition
- Used - G-
- First Edition.
- Alston Rivers,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- n.d. .
- 20thC british fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Payment can be made by card (Maestro, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, etc), or by PayPal or sterling cheque drawn on a British bank. Non-Sterling cheques and Sterling cheques drawn on non-UK banks incur a conversion charge of 10 (sorry !). REFUNDS: If you are unhappy with a book for any reason and return it within a week in the condition in which you received it I will refund the price of the book in full. If the book arrives damaged or is not as described, I will also refund the shipping cost in both directions. If you are returning it for other reasons, you will be responsible for paying the shipping cost both ways. Please email or ring me if you have any questions. 01728-648616 - try any hour !
About the Seller
About Chapel Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.