THE SECRET GOSPELS: A Harmony of Apocryphal Jesus Traditions
by R. Joseph Hoffmann, ed
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
R. Joseph Hoffmann (Oxford, England) is Senior Lecturer and Senior Research Fellow at Westminster College, Oxford. His published works include What the Bible Really Says, Jesus in History and Myth,and Biblical versus Secular Ethics.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Kubik Fine Books Ltd, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE SECRET GOSPELS: A Harmony of Apocryphal Jesus Traditions
- R. Joseph Hoffmann, ed
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Prometheus Books
- Place of Publication
- Amherst, NY
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Kubik Fine Books Ltd, ABAA
Shipping within the USA: Standard shipping is $6.00 for the first book and delivery is via US Media Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 weeks. Expedited shipping is $12.00 and is by either priority Mail or UPS. Delivery is within 2-6 business days and includes tracking and insurance. Orders of multi-volume sets and unusually heavy books may incur additional charges. You will be notified before the order is processed. Sales tax of 7.50% is added to shipments within Ohio. Payment is accepted by check, major credit card, or paypal. Items may be returned within 10 days of receipt with advance notification; the cost to return items is your responsibility and s/h charges are non-refundable. Books are graded according to the condition terms described on our tutorial at http://www.kubikbooks.com/tutorial.html. Shipments Outside the USA are delivered via air mail; rates begin at $25 per book and vary by size/weight.
About the Seller
About Kubik Fine Books Ltd, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]