Secret Ofn the Exodus. The Egyptian Origins of the Hebrew People.
by Sabbah, Messod and Roger
- Very Good+/Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Helios Press, 2004 A very nice tight solid book. Small previous owner's sticker on ffep otherwise clean. Slamm amount of creasing to one page which could be from binding process. Solid broen hard covers with bright gilt title on spine. DJ is complete, glossy photogrphic cover with no apparent shelf wear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Secret Ofn the Exodus. The Egyptian Origins of the Hebrew People.
- Sabbah, Messod and Roger
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Thus
- Helios Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Exodus Bible Old Testament Jews Origin Egypt
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]