THE SECRET OF THE OLD MILL: The Hardy Boys Series 3.
by Dixon, Franklin W
- Very good condition in a fair dust jacket (some spine slant, dust jacket has overall edgewear, chip at top of spine, splitting /fair
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Determined to learn the secret of the old mill, Frank and Joe employ a clever use to gain entrance and become trapped. There they unravel two mysteries, one involving a counterfeiting case and the other, a national security case their father is working on
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE SECRET OF THE OLD MILL: The Hardy Boys Series 3.
- Dixon, Franklin W
- Book condition
- Used - Very good condition in a fair dust jacket (some spine slant, dust jacket has overall edgewear, chip at top of spine, splitting
- Jacket condition
- Grosset & Dunlap,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- (ca. 1960, c 1927.)
- boys series,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile Series;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]