THE SECRET OF PIRATES' HILL. The Hardy Boys Series 36.
by Dixon, Franklin W
- Very good in a fair only dust jacket (price-clipped, several short tears, chips and overall wear to the dj, now protected by an /fair only
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE SECRET OF PIRATES' HILL. The Hardy Boys Series 36.
- Dixon, Franklin W
- Book condition
- Used - Very good in a fair only dust jacket (price-clipped, several short tears, chips and overall wear to the dj, now protected by an
- Jacket condition
- fair only
- Grosset & Dunlap,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- (c. 1956.)
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile Series;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]