The Secret Rituals of the Golden Dawn
by R. G Torrens
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
NY, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Secret Rituals of the Golden Dawn
- R. G Torrens
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- First Edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Samuel Weiser Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
- Occult, Religion, Mysticism, Alchemy, Astrology, Spirituality, Eastern Religion, Magick, Religious Psychology, Religious Philosophy, Comparative Religion, The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Kabbala, Cabala, Qabalah, Grimoire,Tarot, Divination, Ritual
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. UPS/FedEx/DHL upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - firstname.lastname@example.org ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...