The Secrets of the Prana, Pranayama and yoga-Asanas
by Narayananada, Swami
- Very Good+/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gylling, Denmark: N.U. Yoga Trust & Ashrama, 1979 A very tight book, previous owners name on top corner of ffep otherwise unmarked. Paperback with photographic card covers . Sticker pull on rear card but otherwise very little shelf or reading wear. No reading creases on spine.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Secrets of the Prana, Pranayama and yoga-Asanas
- Narayananada, Swami
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Fifth Revised Edition
- N.U. Yoga Trust & Ashrama
- Place of Publication
- Gylling, Denmark
- Date Published
- Prana Pranayama Mudras Bandas Asanas Yoga
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]