The Select (Signed Association Copy): Inscribed to Graeme Devine
by F. Paul Wilson
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Carrollton, Texas, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gray and black boards with gold writing on spine; top and bottom of book spine slightly rumpled. Very slight shelf wear top and bottom of dust jacket spine; author's picture and quotes on back dust jacket. Tight binding and pages still look in excellent condition. ISBN, cover price of $24.95, and FPT on front dust jacket fold.
William Morrow First Edition; First Printing as indicated by "First U.S. Edition" and complete number line on copyright page. Very rare "association copy" of this book ... not only is it signed by author on first page, but it is also inscribed to famous computer game designer Graeme Devine, who developed "The 7th Guest". F. Paul Wilson also dedicates "this dose is for you" to Devine along with a drawing of a syringe with the number 9574 inside.
Best-selling author of The Tomb and The Keep, in this novel "Wilson draws for the first time on his lifetime experience as a medical practitioner". Hardcover and original unclipped dust jacket protected by archival Mylar cover.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Sherlock Joe's Book Hunting (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Select (Signed Association Copy)
- F. Paul Wilson
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- William Morrow & Co
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- f paul wilson; the select; inscribed; graeme devine; the 7th guest
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Thriller; Signed / Inscribed;
Terms of Sale
Sherlock Joe's Book Hunting
About the Seller
About Sherlock Joe's Book Hunting
I focus on modern first edition, first printings, but have been lately finding first editions, later printings of older novels in my inventory. I'm also highlighting a lot of signed books that I've found.
I will also gladly search for and offer well-priced books of all kinds. If there's something you'd love to have, either send me a message here or go to https://cases.sherlockjoes.com and Open a Case!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- Number Line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...
This Book’s Categories
- Autographs & Signed Books Signed Books
- Bindings & Editions Association Copy
- Bindings & Editions Modern First Editions
- Fiction & Literature Modern Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Thrillers
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Suspense
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Mystery
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Science Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Horror & Supernatural Fiction