THE SELECTED POEMS, 1912-1914
by Kreymborg, Alfred
- very good
- Very good/No Jacket
San Pedro, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Champ & Mabel Collectibles (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE SELECTED POEMS, 1912-1914
- Kreymborg, Alfred
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition, Stated
- E.P. Dutton & Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Poems American 20th Century
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Champ & Mabel Collectibles
Check or money order in U.S. funds. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit card payment accepted. Payment also accepted through PayPal.
Returns accepted if book is not as described.
All items subject to prior sale.
California residents add 9% sales tax or supply seller's permit number.
Gayle Williamson is the owner of Champ & Mabel Collectibles, which is registered with the State of California and City of Los Angeles and permitted by the Los Angeles Police Commission (LAPD). Champ & Mabel Collectibles can be contacted by mail at: P.O. Box 741, San Pedro, California 90733; by phone at 310.833.8629; by email at email@example.com.
About the Seller
About Champ & Mabel Collectibles
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The double leaves bound into a book at the front and rear after ...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]