Set 'Em Up. Illustrated by John Rupe. Published by a Punch-Drunk Author who Still Hasn't Learned his Lesson
by Madden, Joe (the Markee)
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Set 'Em Up. Illustrated by John Rupe. Published by a Punch-Drunk Author who Still Hasn't Learned his Lesson
- Madden, Joe (the Markee)
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- the author/Cornwall Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- drink, cocktails, barmen, signed, inscribed
Terms of Sale
Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, wire transfer, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
Returns are accepted for any reason. Notification of return within 10 days of receipt is appreciated. Please send returns by the most economical method, and you will be refunded upon receipt.
About the Seller
About Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]