The Settlement Cook Book : Tested recipes from the Milwaukee Public School Kitchen Girls Trades and Technical High School, Authoritative Dietitians and Experienced Housewives
by [The Settlement (Milwaukee, Wisc.); Kander, Simon, Mrs.; Schoenfeld, Henry]
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Better than Joy 75 and Cook's. Old style cooking that women of WWE I & II used daily. Lard, leftovers, how to set a table are all assumed today. Not here. No electronics all business. Probably the text 4 Home Economy. From 1950 to 1965. I have a broken 65 edition and the others, but am always pulling it out 2 c how my mom would have done a cerrtain casserole or roast or pastry or cookie or desert.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Settlement Cook Book : Tested recipes from the Milwaukee Public School Kitchen Girls Trades and Technical High School, Authoritative Dietitians and Experienced Housewives
- [The Settlement (Milwaukee, Wisc.); Kander, Simon, Mrs.; Schoenfeld, Henry]
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- The Settlement Cook Book Co
- Place of Publication
- Milwaukee, WI
- Date Published
- cookbook, american, jewish, midwest, school
Terms of Sale
Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, wire transfer, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
About the Seller
About Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]