Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, N.Y. USA: Garden City Publishing Co. , Inc. New York, 1940. Book. Good. Blue Cloth. Good condition with some wear to spine, no DJ, binding is very nice & tight.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Snowball Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Sex Life of the Unmarried Adult
- Wile, Ira S. (Editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Garden City Publishing Co. , Inc. New York
- Place of Publication
- New York, N.Y. USA
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Personal Growth;
Terms of Sale
Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Novus, check or money order; Media mail $3.50 and priority $5.00. Oversize and heavy books quoted separately. Overseas shipments and heavier books quoted separately. All dustjackets covered with Demco clear mylar covers. Books returnable within 30 days in same condition with prior approval of bookshop owner.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Snowball Bookshop
A charming used bookstore in a renovated building in beautiful Downtown Barberton, OH. A general bookstore with over 1000,000 volumes of very nice condition hardcover and paperback books in all categories. Store hours are Mon-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-4.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]