Sexing the Cherry
by WINTERSON, Jeanette
- very good
- Very Good
Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Quair Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Sexing the Cherry
- WINTERSON, Jeanette
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Modern Firsts;
Terms of Sale
All our books are fully described. In the unlikely event of an item proving unsatisfactory, it may be returned, in its original condition, for a full refund. If you intend to return an item please email us (via email@example.com) within 7 working days of receipt of your parcel. Items may be returned (as received) within 14 days of receipt. Thank you!
About the Seller
About Quair Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...