Sexti Pompei Festi De verborum significatione fragmentum. Ex vetustissimo exemplari Bibliothecae Farnesianae descriptum. Schedae quae Festi fragmento detractae apud Pomponium Laetum extabant. Ex bibliotheca Fulvi Ursini. Notae in Sex. Pompei Festi fragmentum, schedas & epitomam.
by FESTUS & M. VERRIUS FLACCUS
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Antiquariaat Fragmenta Selecta (NL)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Sexti Pompei Festi De verborum significatione fragmentum. Ex vetustissimo exemplari Bibliothecae Farnesianae descriptum. Schedae quae Festi fragmento detractae apud Pomponium Laetum extabant. Ex bibliotheca Fulvi Ursini. Notae in Sex. Pompei Festi fragmentum, schedas & epitomam.
- FESTUS & M. VERRIUS FLACCUS
- Book condition
- (Oude Druk) (Rare Books) Festus Lexikographie Lexikon Swiss imprints Verrius Flaccus lexicography lexicon
- Bookseller catalogs
- Old and Rare books;
Terms of Sale
Antiquariaat Fragmenta Selecta
Books may be returned for any reason within 14 days of receipt. The book price will be refunded, if the book is returned in the same condition as sent, and packed, shipped and insured as received. A full refund including shipping costs will follow only if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Shipping estimates are based on books weighing 4.4 LB or 2 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we will email you to let you know that extra shipping is required. All books are in good antiquarian condition, unless otherwise described. Items offered are subject to prior sale.
About the Seller
About Antiquariaat Fragmenta Selecta
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ... [More]
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the... [More]
- The book is pristine and free of any defects, in the same condition as ... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.