Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
by Huntford, Roland
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Atheneum, 1986. Large, very thick, heavy book, white cloth spine, black cloth boards, bright gilt initials and border at top front, bright gilt lettering on spine, light blue background with map of South Pole inside covers and adjacent end papers, address label at top of first front end paper, includes three glossy photo sections. DJ glossy, light blue spine and borders front and back, a photo of shipwrecked in ice and of Shackleton on front, colorized photo of crew on back. DJ has light creases at spine bottom, tiny light brown spot at bottom back spine indentaton. Very Good DJ/Very Fine book.. 2d Ptg.. Cloth. Fine/Very Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Callaghan Books South (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Huntford, Roland
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 2d Ptg.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Explorations Antarctic Shipwrecks
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Callaghan Books South
Books may be returned with 5 days for full refund--in same condition as sent.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
New Port Richey, Florida
Ask Seller a Question
About Callaghan Books South
An internet bookstore, we have added 20 books a day to our inventory for a total of more than 40,000, specializing in Poetry, Vietnam Conflict, Native American, Literary Criticism.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]