Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Scribner, 1986-01-01. Hardcover. Good. 1986; New York; black cloth covered boards with white cloth spine covering; rubbing to front and rear covers; jacket has mild shelf wear; price sticker on rear cover; illustrated end papers; interior is clean and unmarked; 8vo, 7 3/4" to 9 3/4" tall; 774 pages; Additional shipping charges will be requested for international or expedited orders
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- A Squared Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
A Squared Books
Unconditional return for 7 days after receipt. Purchase price refunded. If book not as described, purchase price and shipping fee is refunded.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
South Lyon, Michigan
Ask Seller a Question
About A Squared Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.