Shaker Music: Original Inspirational Hymns and Songs Illustrative of the Resurrection Life and Testimony of the Shakers
- Fine Condition
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
United Society, N.p, 1995. Reprint. Hardcover (Original Cloth). Fine Condition. Reprint of 1884 edition 250 pages. Category: Music; Folk Music; Religion & Theology. Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: 21233. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- ArchersBooks.com (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Shaker Music: Original Inspirational Hymns and Songs Illustrative of the Resurrection Life and Testimony of the Shakers
- Hardcover (Original Cloth)
- Book condition
- Used - Fine Condition
- Quantity available
- United Society
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- BZDB185 Music; Folk Music; Religion & Theology. anonymous Shaker Music: Original Inspirational Hymns and Songs Illustrative of the Resurrection Life and Testimony of the Shakers
- Bookseller catalogs
- Folk Music;
Terms of Sale
Mail order only. All first editions are first printings unless otherwise noted. Ins extra and recommended. Books will be shipped on receipt of payment (US funds/accounts only) and may be reserved for ten days. Books returnable within 2 weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
I have been a bookseller since 1986 and closed my shop in 2001 to concentrate on mail order and do some writing. My stock includes a large selection of books on Baseball, True Crime, Ohioana, Botany, Literature, and Music. And I've cowritten two books: Catching Dreams: My Life in the Negro Baseball Leagues with Frazier Robinson (1999) and Jim Tully: American Writer, Irish Rover, Hollywood Brawler with Mark Dawidziak (2011, foreword by Ken Burns). Mark Dawidziak and I have also written introductions to four reissues of Tully's books: Circus Parade (foreword by Harvey Pekar), Shanty Irish (foreword by John Sayles), The Bruiser (foreword by Gerald Early), and Tully's breakthrough book, Beggars of Life.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.