Shakespeare at Work
by Harrison, G. B
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: George Routledge and Sons, 1933. Book. Fair. Hardcover. No Jacket; Octavo. Cloth; book appears to have been exposed to moisture with minor bubbling to covers and old stains to interior at bottom of spine; some sunning to spine; slight rubbing to extremities of spine and corners; light foxing to page edges; bookplate and owner's signature..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Shakespeare at Work
- Harrison, G. B
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- George Routledge and Sons
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- British Literature: Shakespeare
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]