Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Shaolin Fighting: Theories & Concepts
by Douglas L Wong
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Unique Publications, 1982. Softcover. Very Good. Owner's name of FFE. No other markings or inscriptions. Text clean. Binding tight and square. Spine uncreased. Light shelf wear to cover.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Endless Shores Books (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Shaolin Fighting: Theories & Concepts
- Douglas L Wong
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Unique Publications
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Endless Shores Books
Endless Shores Books is here to serve you:
- Please feel free to contact us directly with questions or comments; photos and additional descriptions are easily provided.
- You can order and pay through Biblio and we will quickly ship your books by Canada Post or by Canpar package delivery service, the same day if possible.
- For orders of multiple titles, we will gladly quote a shipping charge and a discount for larger orders.
- Endless Shores Books welcomes in-store purchases as well. The store is open Tu.-Sat. from 10AM to 5:00 PM. Other times by appointment, please.
- Did you find something and want to pick it up? Drop us an email and we will have your order ready when you come by the shop.
- We offer a 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2010
Bridgetown, Nova Scotia
Ask Seller a Question
About Endless Shores Books
We are a family owned Canadian business in the small town of Bridgetown in the beautiful Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia. Our shop tries to carry something for everyone, from children's board books to mysteries, thrillers and antiquarian and out-of-print books as well as music and movies.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]