Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY: Random Hosue. Good in Good dust jacket. 1973. Book Club Edition. Hardcover. Ex-Library 8vo 8" - 9" tall 185 pages Ex-library with usual stamps and pocket. DJ in archival plastic cover. Book solid but rubbed at edges book slightly cocked. Text block clean and pages tight.. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ye Old Bookworm (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- K. R. , Dwyer (Dean R. Koontz)
- Book condition
- Used - Good in Good dust jacket
- Book Club Edition
- Random Hosue
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
- Horror, Mystery
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Ye Old Bookworm
7 Day return on items not as described. If not as Described Please Call, Email or Fax. Shipping and handling not refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Ye Old Bookworm
Open Storefront Bookseller, Established in 1991, With thousands of gently read books in stock to chose from on the shelf. Covering just about every subject.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.