Sheep and Bear Trails. A Hunter's Wanderings in Alaska and British Columbia. Introduction By Capt. Robert A. Bartlett
by Holman, John P
- very good
- Very Good /No DJ as Issued
La Mesa, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Frank Waters. A lovely tight clean crisp hardcover copy in very good condition. No. 11/75 First Edition signed copies. Mild sunning to spine, with rubbed area under title block, expected age toning to endpapers. No DJ as issued. . Very Good. Hardcover. 1st Edition. 1933.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Maxwell's House of Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Sheep and Bear Trails. A Hunter's Wanderings in Alaska and British Columbia. Introduction By Capt. Robert A. Bartlett
- Holman, John P
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- No DJ as Issued
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition
- Frank Waters
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- HUNTING SPORTS FIRST EDITION SIGNED COPY red cloth with black title block and gold gilt lettering in front by ww ii set KCA1205
Terms of Sale
Maxwell's House of Books
Full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2019
La Mesa, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Maxwell's House of Books
San Diego's Premier Used BookstoreEstablished in 2003, Maxwell's House of Books has over 30,000 books to choose from. A general used bookstore specializing in scholarly and academic titles, philosophy, literature, psychology, political science theology, archaeology and more.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...