Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Vikas Publishing House PVT Ltd, 1979. Very Good/Very Good. 235 x 155mm, 195 pages. B/w photos, line drawings. Book Condition: Very good, clean brown boards, tight binding, small 'notch' in endpaper page lower edge. Jacket Condition: Very good, clean, bright, touch of fade to spine, not creased, price clipped, protected in removable clear book wrap. Comments: An interesting study of Tibetan Buddhism as practiced by Himalayan Sherpas. Various rituals are described and the connection between these and wider culture are investigated. . Hard Cover. Very Good/Very Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pullet's Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Sherpas Through Their Rituals
- Sherry B Ortner
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Vikas Publishing House PVT Ltd
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Original shipping costs not refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2013
Ask Seller a Question
About Pullet's Books
Private residence. Internet sales only.I specialise in Natural History, Ornithology, Local History and some walking books. Those listed represent a small proportion of my book stock and welcome search requests of other books I may hold.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]