The Shipwreck and Other Poems
by Falconer, William
- very good
- Very Good
MELBOURNE, Victoria, Australia
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Andrew Barnes Booksellers (AU)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Shipwreck and Other Poems
- Falconer, William
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- 1st ed. thus
- Charles Tilt
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- small octavo
- Miniature Book
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature & Poetry;
Terms of Sale
Andrew Barnes Booksellers
BOOKS MAY BE RETURNED FOR ANY REASON. POSTAGE REFUNDED IF IN THE VIEW OF BIBLIO BOOK WAS INACCURATELY DESCRIBED
About the Seller
About Andrew Barnes Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- A book that is less then 3 inches in width and ...