The Shipwreck, a Poem
by Falconer, William
Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Temple Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Shipwreck, a Poem
- Falconer, William
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Cadell and Davies et al
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Noisbn, Poetry
Terms of Sale
Temple Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Temple Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...