The Shipwreck, A Poem
by William Falconer
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About World of Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...
- Marginalia, in brief, are notes written in the margins, or beside the text of a book by a previous owner. This is very...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...