Shooting by Moor, Field and Shore. A Practical Guide to Modern Methods
by PARKER, Eric (and many others)
- Good with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Philadelphia: J. B. Lippincott. Good with no dust jacket. 1929. Hardcover. US edition of work first published in the U.K. With 150 illustrations, including photos and drawings. Beginnings of separation, front cover area; remainder of volume solid and tight. Cover in gold cloth with white paint splatterings. Prev owner's signature, endpaper. ; The Lonsdale Library Volume III; 8vo 8" - 9" tall .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Shooting by Moor, Field and Shore. A Practical Guide to Modern Methods
- PARKER, Eric (and many others)
- Book condition
- Used - Good with no dust jacket
- J. B. Lippincott
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Outdoor Pursuits & Recreation;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.