A SHORT, PLAIN, COMPREHENSIVE, PRACTICAL LATIN GRAMMAR, COMPRISING ALL THE RULES AND OBSERVATIONS NECESSARY TO AN ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE OF THE LATIN CLASSICS. The Fourth Edition Improved.
by Ross, James (1744-1827)
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A SHORT, PLAIN, COMPREHENSIVE, PRACTICAL LATIN GRAMMAR, COMPRISING ALL THE RULES AND OBSERVATIONS NECESSARY TO AN ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE OF THE LATIN CLASSICS. The Fourth Edition Improved.
- Ross, James (1744-1827)
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Printed by Fry and Kammerer for B.B. Hopkins and Co., Philadelphia: .
- Date published
- PENNSYLVANIA IMPRINTS EARLY AMERICAN EDUCATION CLASSICS LATIN GRAMMAR VOCABULARY JAMES ROSS PHILADELPHIA IMPRINT 1811.
- Bookseller catalogs
- EDUCATION; CLASSICS; EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]