Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Putnam, 2005. First Edition. Hardcover. Fine. Quarto, unpatinaged (about 30pp.), illustrated. A fine, crisp copy in the publisher's printed boards, gently tapped at one corner. SIGNED by both the author and the illustrator on the title page, and uncommon thus. Newberry Honor title, with no medal on the front board.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Cleveland Book Company (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Show Way
- WOODSON, Jacqueline
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Slavery, Abolitionism, American history
Terms of Sale
Cleveland Book Company
All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. All books in my inventory are authenticated and described to the industry's highest standard of professionalism. Payment should accompany order if you are a new customer. Current customers will be invoiced with payment due in 30 days. Institutions billed per their requirements. ALL ITEMS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE. Books sent via US Postal Service unless other arrangements are requested. INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES WILL BE SHIPPED AT THE EXACT COST. NOTE: USPS NO LONGER SHIPS SURFACE MAIL TO OVERSEAS. Where possible, we will ship GLOBAL PRIORITY, minimum charge of $23.95, maximum weight 4 pounds. For packages over 4 pounds, you will be contacted with exact charges. Ohio residents please add 5.75% sales tax. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Cleveland Book Company
As a small, independent bookseller in Cleveland, Ohio, I deal in general used, rare, and antiquarian books, autographs, manuscripts, pamphlets, and personal and family papers in all subjects. My family has been in the antiquarian book business since 1971. Are you moving, downsizing, or doing some spring cleaning? Did you inherit or otherwise come into some old books? Or, maybe you've collected modern novels from the last thirty or fifty years. No matter what kinds of books you have, we'd love to take a look at them! We travel throughout Ohio, western Pennsylvania and New York, southern Michigan, and eastern Indiana, and will travel farther in some cases to look at whole libraries or even just a few particularly interesting books. Give us a call at (216) 352-3940 and we can talk more about the kinds of books you have.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]