Shunsho, Ukiyo-e Series Volume 3
- Fine Condition/Fine
Warwick, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Rarities etc. (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Shunsho, Ukiyo-e Series Volume 3
- Hardcover (in Slipcase)
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine Condition
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- BZDB17 Art & Design; Japan; Japanese Language; Reference. Various Shunsho, Ukiyo-e Series Volume 3
Terms of Sale
We accept returns for any reason, with a money-back guarantee and a reasonable allowance for your return shipping costs via U.S. Postal Service.
About the Seller
About Rarities etc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....